Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Introduced Wireframe Blocks.
- Fix: Blockquote – Multiple blockquote post the same content after clicking on a tweet button.
- Fix: Table of contents – Hyperlink was not working on Safari and Firefox browsers.
- Fix: Styling was not applying on the preview page.
- Fix: Conflict with Astra theme customizer.
- Fix: Table of contents – Uncaught TypeError with the load function.
- Fix: Tabs – Responsive icons were not clickable in the editor.
- Fix: Updated the CSS priority, to resolve the UAG blocks style issue with custom layout.
- New: Introduced Star Rating block.
- New: Added Masonry option to core Gallery block.
- Improvement: Table of Contents – Added scroll to specific anchor tag feature.
- Fix: Table of Contents – Headings were not displaying correctly when multiple blocks were used on the same page.
- Fix: Asset generation conflicts with WooCommerce pages.
- Improvement: Added compatibility with WordPress v5.8.
- Fix: Assets generation issue on frontend when Twenty Twenty-one theme was active.
- Fix: Assets were not regenerated on the frontend when the post containing reusable blocks is updated.
- Fix: Post Grid: The block shifts to the left on the frontend when the Twenty Twenty-One theme was active.
- Fix: WooCommerce shop page styling was not working on the frontend when a page is saved from the editor.
- Fix: Advanced column – Shape Divider issue when using with the Astra Custom Layout.
- Fix: Assets Generation on Archive Pages not working for all Posts on the frontend.
- Fix: Core button Block alignment is not working in advanced column block.
- Fix: Twenty Seventeen Compatibility – Uncaught error on pages.
- Fix: Table of Contents – UTF-8 encoding on the frontend.
- Fix: Table of Contents – Fatal error when $doc->documentElement is null in some cases on frontend.
- Fix: Table of Contents – Scroll to Top icon not visible on frontend.
- Fix: Posts – “B7″ displayed in place of the” . ” icon on the frontend when file generation is disabled.
- Fix: Table of Contents: Headings with HTML tags are not visible on the frontend.
- Fix: Table of Contents – Question marks are rendered in place of UTF-8 characters for few languages in Heading.
- Fix: Section – Full-Width option not being applied on the front-end according to theme content width.
- Fix: Post Layouts – Showing post content instead of post except on the front-end.
- Fix: Broken path while generating assets (CSS/JS).
- Fix: Table of Contents – Heading convert to question marks on the frontend.
- Fix: Table of Contents – Unexpected characters in links. Restricted to alphanumeric characters.
- New: Added an option to roll back to a previous version.
- New: Added an option to get update notifications for beta versions.
- New: Lottie – Added alignment Option.
- Improvement: Frontend optimization by reducing one request of CSS.
- Improvement: Improved the Dynamic Assets loading functionality for better performance.
- Improvement: Static CSS Optimized by loading only used blocks’ CSS on a Page.
- Improvement: Table of content – Optimized headings rendering to remove CLS impact.
- Fix: Advanced Column – Column Gap Setting overlapping issue.
- Fix: Advanced Column – Column Gap Setting not working in the Editor issue.
- Fix: Advanced Column – Stack on tablet and mobile in preview mode.
- Fix: Blockquote – Tweet link showing an empty page link and username.
- Fix: Block condition – Conflicting with Real Media Library plugin.
- Fix: Blocks throwing an error when deactivate all the UAG blocks except the Multi Buttons, Forms & How To.
- Fix: Inline Notice and Review Schema block UI broken if Gutenberg plugin is activated.
- Fix: Lottie – Settings conflict issue.
- Fix: Lottie – Alignment issue in the editor.
- Fix: Post Grid – Link to complete box redirect to the last post when image background set to Top.
- Fix: Post Layout – Conflicting with the Envira Gallery plugin.
- Fix: Post Layout – Invalid HTML markup of a post meta link.
- Fix: Section – Margin Left/Right not working issue.
- Fix: Social Share – Query string variables were omitted after the first ampersand. Encoded the Page/Post URL.
- Fix: Table of content – HTML validation issue.
- Fix: Table of Contents – Default heading was displaying instead of previously set heading.